Efficiency Canada is seeking an experienced, self-directed, and collaborative person to lead the day-to-day administrative, financial management and human resources functions of Efficiency Canada. The Manager, Operations will help to manage financial, human resources and culture aspects of Efficiency Canada. The duties include:
1. Directing, tracking and reporting annual and three year organizational financial budgets;
2. Managing financial data and workflows for all Efficiency Canada projects including: a) processing/submitting invoices and expenses, b) tracking project cash flow, c) financial reporting to external partners, d) budgeting and e) liaising with financial and research services at Carleton;
3. Maintaining and updating standard operating procedures for a) receiving, administering and accounting of funds and other contributions and (b) funder reporting;
4. Managing the hiring, contract negotiations and on-boarding of Efficiency Canada team members;
5. Oversee Efficiency Canada’s IT infrastructure and process improvement process;
6. Developing, implementing and tracking staff engagement policies;
7. Undertaking other administrative duties in conjunction with the Executive Director.
All employees participate as an active member of the Efficiency Canada team, including participating in daily check-in calls and other regular team meetings. The Manager, Operations will report directly to the Executive Director.
See the full job posting and apply here.