Loading ...

ICE CoLab Post-Webinar Discussion: High Efficiency Wood Stoves | Bioenergy

Home » Forums » Bioenergy » forum » General » ICE CoLab Post-Webinar Discussion: High Efficiency Wood Stoves
Bioenergy

Leave Forum:

Are you sure you want to leave this Forum?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

ICE CoLab Post-Webinar Discussion: High Efficiency Wood Stoves

Subscribe to RSS
  • The ICE Network CoLab on this focus area aired April 17th, and now we look to you to continue the conversations here! Post your questions, calls for input and areas needing more collaboration in this thread, which will be closely monitored by the CoLab team from the event as well as the ICE Network community. 

• Good Afternoon Everyone,

Great webinar this afternoon, I always enjoy hearing from communities that are taking action into their own hands especially when it involves finding more energy efficient sources for heating and energy.  

At the end of the webinar, Sam had asked a question about district energy systems. I just wanted to bring to the networks attention that the Federation of Canadian Municipalities has a program where they will provide 50% (up $175,000) of the cost for feasibility studies for district energy system. More information on this funding program can be found here:

https://fcm.ca/en/funding/gmf/study-energy-recovery-district-energy

I'm always happy to chat to anyone that is interested in district energy system to see if it is the right solution for their community. 

Best Regards,

Mitch

Mitchell Niles Emerging Leaders for Solar Energy - mniles@elsecanada.ca Energy Systems Engineering Intern J.L. Richards & Associations - mniles@jlrichards.ca
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)